Valentine's Pretzel Buttons are super cute and simply delicious dessert recipe. You can't eat just one! This pretzel treat is also simple to make. For that someone special in your life you can make a batch and give to them on Valentine's Day. It will be a gift that is homemade and full of love! You can also make these for Valentine's parties and they will be a big hit for everyone. These pretzel buttons could easily be gluten free to by using a Gluten Free pretzel.
We used Candy cane Hershey kisses which is what gave the stripe to our kiss. You can use any flavor of Hershey Kiss that you have on hand or want to purchase. Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, whatever you prefer! We like the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses because we picked them up for 70% off after Christmas.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Valentine's Pretzel Buttons
- 1 package of pretzels
- 1 package of Hershey Kisses we used Candy cane Hershey kisses which have the stripe
- 1 package of M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pretzels on the cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped chocolate kiss.
- Place in oven for two minutes -- until chocolate kiss is soft.
- Remove from oven, and top each kiss with an M&M.
- Let sit until chocolate sets or place in Freezer until set.
Valentine's Day Recipes/Ideas:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.