This post may contain affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies are a must have in my home during this love holiday! My children beg for me to make these cookies the first of February. They are so soft an chewy, you can not resist just eating one.
I love how simple these cookies are because all you need is a box of cake mix, box of pudding mix, egg, milk, butter and decorating sugars. Which I always have these items as staples in my home. Partly because I use them a lot and I stockpile the items on sales. Be sure to try these scrumptious Valentine’s Day Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies, you will not be disappointed!
Valentine's Day Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies
- 1 box 16.25 oz white cake mix
- 1 box 3.5 oz vanilla instant pudding and pie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- red & pink decorating sugars or whichever sprinkles you have
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, dry vanilla pudding, eggs, butter and milk (it will be thick).
- In a small bowl, combine equal amounts of the red & pink sugars.
- Scoop the dough into tablespoon sized balls and roll the dough in the decorating sugars, being sure to fully coat the dough.
- Place the coated dough on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Cool for just a minute or two on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.