Vanilla Hot Chocolate is perfect for all you vanilla everything lovers out there! Since tomorrow is the official first day of Fall I thought I would share my recipe with all of you. My husband loves chocolate but he has a taste bud craving for anything vanilla. So I decided to come up with a recipe that he would love since the kids and I enjoy Hot Chocolate when Fall and Winter come. But I must admit that after making this and trying some, who am I kidding I had 2 cups! I fell in love with this Vanilla Hot Chocolate Recipe and make it ALL the time now!
You only need 3 ingredients and about 10 minutes to make this creamy beverage! If you want whipped cream on top then you will need that too. But if you are like me you will NEED whipped cream and cinnamon, it goes well with the vanilla in my opinion!
Vanilla Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- whipped cream optional for topping
- Pour milk into small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Once small bubbles form around the edge stir chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until everything melts together.
- Pour into mugs.
- If desired top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Hot Chocolate Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.