Very Berry Pops are a fun and affordable summer treat! Serve these fun treats as ice pops, or use them as ice cubes for a sweet addition to a summer drink.
You can use any flavor of drink and fruit that you have on hand to make these. Kids will love them and you will know what you are feeding your kids which makes for a huge mom win!
Serve these fun treats as ice pops, or use them as ice cubes for a sweet addition to a summer drink. Trust us your kids are going to love not only help making these Very Berry Pops but also eating them. They are perfect on a hot summer day.
- 5 oz. Fresh Blueberries sliced in half
- 16 oz. Nature’s Nectar 100% Berry Burst Juice
- 12 oz. Fruit Dazzle Black Cherry or Strawberry Sparkling Water Beverage OR 1 can Summit Orange Soda
- 2 sheets Kwik and Fresh foil
- 24 to othpicks optional
- Evenly distribute the blueberries among the ice cube trays or Popsicle container.
- In a large pitcher, mix together the juice and sparkling water or orange soda.
- Evenly distribute the juice mix among ice cube tray or Popsicle container.
- Wrap the top of each ice cube tray with a sheet of foil and puncture the center of each ice cube mold with a toothpick (if planning to serve as ice pops).
- Freeze for a minimum of 1 ½ hours. Enjoy off the stick or pop into your favorite summer drink!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Kid Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.