This super easy Weight Watchers Strawberry Cheese Danish recipe is going to become a go-to for that sweet breakfast treat fix. Lower in calories but still decadent, these are going to be loved by everyone in your family! We enjoy serving these on the weekend and it gives us a special treat without concern of going overboard.
Weight Watchers Strawberry Cheese Danish
We find the reduced calorie crescent rolls right next to the regular in our grocery store, but if you don't, you'll want to re-figure the points as it does make a difference in this recipe. These are easy enough to make that the kids can even whip them up if you are busy. If you don't see these at your store you can request that they order some in for you. Trust me they are delicious.
Tip: To slice the strawberries fast, use an egg slicer like this stainless steel metal egg slicer for perfect slices. Just slice one way, turn, and slice again. They will come out in great little pieces perfect for a recipe like the one below. This is a piece of kitchen equipment that I can't live without.
In just minutes you will be able to make this delicious breakfast treat that the whole family will enjoy! I love when we splurge a little on these sweet treats. What I love most is that I can enjoy them guilt free.
Strawberry Cheese Danish
- 1 package reduced-calorie crescent rolls
- 1 cup strawberries, diced fine
- ¼ cup Swerve or equivalent amount sugar-substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º degrees.In a small bowl, mash together strawberries, cream cheese, sugar substitute, and vanilla until well combined.On a parchment paper or silicone mat lined baking sheet, separate crescent rolls. Fold to create a circle pinching them together in the center. This will create a "pocket" to put the filling.Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon mixture onto the top of each crescent roll. If you have extra, add as needed.Bake for 15-17 minutes at 375º degrees or until golden brown on the outside and mixture is bubbling.Allow the pastries to cool before serving.Makes 8 ServingsEach Danish is 4 SmartPoints on the Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan
Each Danish is 4 SmartPoints on the Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan
Check out some of our other favorite Weight Watchers recipes below to add to your diet plan. We love sharing delicious and healthier options that easily fit into your diet!
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Delight
- Dreamsicle Shake
- Weight Watchers Peach Berry Cobbler
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.