This post may contain affiliate links.
These Weight Watchers Zero FreeStyle SmartPoints Recipes are a great addition to your menu plan this week! Check out some of our favorite dishes, and make sure to pin them for later use!
20 Weight Watchers ZERO FreeStyle SmartPoints Recipes
- Weight Watchers Chicken Verde Soup
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Weight Watchers Tzatziki Dip
- Slow Cooker Tex Mex Chicken
- Weight Watchers Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Crockpot Applesauce from Midget Momma
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken from Midget Momma
- Zero Point Muffin Tin Eggs from You Brew My Tea
- Vegan Crockpot Bean Soup from You Brew My Tea
- Mexican Chicken Soup from You Brew My Tea
- Grilled Shrimp from You Brew My Tea
- Crockpot Chicken Verde from You Brew My Tea
- Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken from Slender Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken from Slender Kitchen
- Stovetop Shredded Chicken Taco Filling from Slender Kitchen
- Asian Chicken Soup from Meal Planning Mommies
- Greek Chickpea Salad from Meal Planning Mommies
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe from Midlife Healthy Living
- Ranch Hummus from Emily Bites
- Zero Point Cabbage Soup from Genius Kitchen
This list of FreeStyle friendly Zero Point Recipe is a great place to begin when working the latest Weight Watchers plan update! You’ll love making these recipes to build your menu plan around. Tons of delicious meals can be made using little to no points as ingredients! You’ll be full, satisfied, and still have points for that little splurge!