If you are looking for some family fun in Myrtle Beach, SC we have some tips and ideas for you! We spent five nights vacationing in Myrtle Beach and it was so much fun! There is lots to do for families and we wanted to share some of our top picks for site-seeing with you.
What can you do in Myrtle Beach, SC?
1. Miniature Golf – There are over 50 great places to play miniature golf in Myrtle Beach. We chose the Safari Golf because my son thought it looked cool. He really loved this course. It is expensive to play so we only play one time when we are on vacation. Be sure to look for coupons and discounts. Kids 2 and under normally play free too.
2. Myrtle Beach Skywheel LLC – You just can’t go to Myrtle Beach without riding the Skywheel. It gets really crowded in the evenings but we decided it was worth the wait. We really enjoyed riding the Skywheel at night because of the cool lights. If you are scared of heights or claustrophobic this is not for you.
3. Downwind Sails – We had so much fun riding the banana boats at Downwind Sails. We were signed up to parasail too but unfortunately the winds were too high so we were unable too. The prices were reasonable for these rides and the kids LOVED it!
4. Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk – Visit the historic fishing village of Murrells Inlet and experience nature along The Marsh Walk which offers great views of the saltwater marsh, birds and beautiful scenery. Pack a picnic and enjoy the relaxation.
5. Ziplining – The kids enjoyed ziplining at night! It was so cool and the lights were fun! This was a reasonably priced activity and a great memory.
6. The Beach – Enjoy shelling and digging in the sand! It is free and best of all you will create memories that will last a lifetime!
7. Springmaid Pier – Only $1.00 per person or FREE for guests who stay at the resort. You can fish, walk down the pier and enjoy the sunshine.
8. The Pier at Garden City Beach – Every night, all summer long, enjoy live music or karaoke and the ocean breeze at Garden City Beach Pier. It gets lively so it is not a place for small children.
9. Myrtle Beach State Park – For a $5 per person park entrance fee, or less, you can enjoy a wide beach, nature trails, a fishing pier and more at Myrtle Beach State Park. Don’t forget to pack a picnic basket, beach pail and shovel, and spend time enjoying the great outdoors.
10. Tanger Outlet Center – We enjoyed some great deals and shopping at the outlet!
Disclosure: We did receive a Media Pass so many of these activities were no charge however all opinions are 100% our own. Be sure to read our Springmaid Beach Resort Review.