With grilling season and summer on the horizon I decided to create a Whole 30 turkey burger. I love sneaking in fresh veggies into my burgers and this recipe turned out to be a huge hit for dinner!
Be sure to give this Whole 30 Turkey Burger a try. As you know I am on the Whole 30 journey. I have completed round one and round two and I am on round three right now. The most exciting part of round three is that my husband has joined me!
This makes my life easier because of meal prep and my heart happy because I really wanted him to join me but knew that if that was going to happen it would be in his timing and not mine. When I told him that I was starting round three on April 18th and he told me that he wanted to do it with me!
So for round three I have had to meal plan even more because I am packing his food for him to take to work and I want really delicious meals for him each evening.
You only need some simple ingredients to make this healthy turkey burger. I always choose Honeysuckle White Turkey. It is a great way to serve a delicious and healthy meal for your family. Best of all they make great leftovers! I like to serve these on lettuce leaves with homemade sweet potato fries.
Whole 30 Turkey Burger
- 1 LB Honeysuckle White Ground Turkey
- 1 TSP Spice Hound Tabil Seasoning coriander, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, caraway seeds blend
- 1/2 TSP Spice Hound Seasoning Salt
- 1 TBSP Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Diced Onion
- 2 TBSP Diced Green Pepper
- 2 handfuls resh spinach chopped
- Combine all of your ingredients together and form into 4 patties of equal size
- Bake at 400 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or cook on the grill until done
- Serve with lettuce and sweet potato fries
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.
Whole 30 Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.