This Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread is so easy to make and the perfect appetizer for your next Halloween party. I hope you enjoy this creative recipe as much as we do.
Best of all it is naturally gluten free and a crowd pleaser with both adults and kids. It is perfect for your next Halloween party!
- 2 port wine cheese logs 12 ounces each
- 1 package 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2 whole peppercorns
- 1 pimiento strip
- Cut cheese logs into pieces for mummy's head, body, arms and legs; arrange on a serving plate.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert basket weave tip #47.
- Pipe rows across the mummy, creating bandages.
- Add peppercorns for eyes and pimiento strip for mouth.
- Chill until serving.
15 HALLOWEEN RECIPES
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.