Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread Recipe
- 2 port wine cheese logs 12 ounces each
- 1 package 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2 whole peppercorns
- 1 pimiento strip
- Cut cheese logs into pieces for mummy's head, body, arms and legs; arrange on a serving plate.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert basket weave tip #47.
- Pipe rows across the mummy, creating bandages.
- Add peppercorns for eyes and pimiento strip for mouth.
- Chill until serving.
15 HALLOWEEN RECIPES
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.