Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread Recipe
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 port wine cheese logs 12 ounces each
- 1 package 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2 whole peppercorns
- 1 pimiento strip
- Cut cheese logs into pieces for mummy's head, body, arms and legs; arrange on a serving plate.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert basket weave tip #47.
- Pipe rows across the mummy, creating bandages.
- Add peppercorns for eyes and pimiento strip for mouth.
- Chill until serving.
15 HALLOWEEN RECIPES
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms