This post may contain affiliate links.
Zucchini Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them! If you are gardening this season and have zucchini growing, I am sure you are very overwhelmed with them! If so you can make this delicious recipe for an appetizer or an afternoon snack for the kids.
You can use our recipe for Homemade Marinara to make these Zucchini Pizza Bites gluten free. But if you are in a time crunch then you can use a jar of marinara sauce to make it easy.
Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and dash of salt and pepper. Spread zucchini evenly on an aluminum foil covered pan and place under the broiler for 2 minutes. Flip and do the other side. Remove from the oven and add your pizza sauce, toppings and cheese. The sky is the limit with these but we love traditional pepperoni.
We hope you enjoy these delicious low carb, keto friendly snacks. My family loves when I make them. They are perfect to make in the summer with homegrown zucchini.
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1-2 Large Zucchini sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pizza Sauce or Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Toppings of your choice pepperoni, sausage,etc.
Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and dash of salt and pepper.
- Spread zucchini evenly on an aluminum foil covered pan and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip zucchini over return to under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini from oven and top with 1/2-1 tsp pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pizza topping.
- Return under the broiler just until cheese is melted.