Rocking Bacon Ranch Potato Salad is the perfect side dish for a picnic or BBQ. My family and friends loved this recipe when I made it for them.
Rocking Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 1/2 Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/4 Cup of Ranch dressing
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 3 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), cooked, quartered
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbles
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, cut in to thin strips
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Make 12 servings
Courses Soups and Salads
Thanks to Kraft for this great recipe and thanks to Shelly my neighbor for making it!!