Rocking Bacon Ranch Potato Salad is the perfect side dish for a picnic or BBQ. My family and friends loved this recipe when I made it for them.
- ½ Miracle Whip Dressing
- ¼ Cup of Ranch dressing
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 3 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), cooked, quartered
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbles
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- ½ red pepper, cut in to thin strips
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Make 12 servings
Thanks to Kraft for this great recipe and thanks to Shelly my neighbor for making it!!