Remember if you like this recipe then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark recipes that you want to make later!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 4 slices bread, torn or 3 croissants, sliced and torn into 1-inch pieces
- 8 to 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 10 to 15 sliced grape tomatoes or 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ tablespoons BKW Original Blend
1. Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
2. Whisk eggs with milk and BKW Original Blend in a bowl; set aside.
3. Arrange torn bread over the bottom of the buttered baking dish.
4. Sprinkle with the bacon pieces and tomato slices.
5. Top with Cheddar cheese then pour the egg mixture evenly over the top.
6. Sprinkle with BKW Original Blend.
7. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until puffy and lightly browned.
Serves 4 to 6.
You can read our review of BKW Seasonings too!