This Sloppy Joe Braid is a hit every time it is served. A crowd pleaser that everyone begs for in my house! It is really filling to and great to serve at parties too. A great “twist” on the traditional Sloppy Joe. You can also make your own homemade sloppy Joe filling for this yummy and easy dinner recipe. I like to serve it with a nice big salad!
Sloppy Joe Braid
- 1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can sloppy joe sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Roll out the pizza dough on a baking pan cut 1 inch slices an inch apart all the way down both sides
- Cook meat and add can of sloppy joe sauce.
- Pour meat mixture down the middle of dough.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the cheese on top of meat.
- Start folding the strips of dough across meat mixture like a braid sprinkle with remaining cheese bake 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
You can also add additional items like green peppers, beans and/or corn.