Crockpot Moist N Tender Wings
Moist N Tender Wings Recipe
- 25 whole chicken wings (about 5 pounds)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Place the wings in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
Courses Crock Pot15