Blueberry Dump Cake is simple to make with only 3 ingredients needed. Whenever I am in need of a dessert and I have not planned on making something this is my go to recipe. I make sure I always have the ingredients in my stockpile at all times because my boys are notorious for letting me know last minute that they need to take something in for school or an after school function.
All you need to make this yummy treat is a stick of butter, a box of yellow cake mix and a can of pie filling. I just happen to have Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling in my pantry that I won from a food conference that I attended back in November with Melissa. ((We got to meet Duff Goldman there!))
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 21oz can of pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, if using a glass dish 325 degrees.
- Spread pie filling in bottom of 9X13 dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the filling.
- Slice the butter and place on top of cake mix.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!