This easy Hot Cocoa Dump Cake Recipe is a perfect dessert for the holidays! You only need a handful of ingredients to make this yummy treat.
The kids can even help in the kitchen making this fun dessert recipe. If you love enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate when it is cold outside then this recipe is for you. Be sure to try Hot Cocoa Dump Cake Recipe on a cold winter day or make it for a Christmas party, you will not be disappointed!
You can't get easier than a dump cake when it comes to a fast and easy dessert. Hot Cocoa Dump Cake Recipe is the easiest dessert recipe for the Christmas season! Trust us you will fall in love with this super easy dessert. Everyone begs for this during the holidays. Perfect for holiday parties!
Hot Cocoa Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 package 3.4 oz chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp dry hot cocoa mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom and sides of 13X9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat dry pudding mix and milk with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cake mix and 2 cups marshmallows until combined.
- Spread batter evenly in bottom of pan.
- Scatter chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining 2 cups marshmallows on top.
- Cool completely in pan (about 1 hour).
- Sprinkle top lightly with hot cocoa mix just before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Dump Cake Recipes
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.