Bubble Pizza Casserole is the perfect dinner meal for those busy nights when there is little time to prepare. Only a few ingredients are needed to make this wonderful simple one-dish meal! All you need is a can of biscuits, pizza sauce, oregano, shredded cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
My boys loved this dish and they were asking for seconds! I must admit that I loved it too and that it only dirty one dish. Easy clean-up after dinner and the dish was empty!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cans biscuits (I used Pillsbury Homestyle)
- 1 jar(15oz) pizza sauce
- 4oz mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- dried oregano
- Pizza toppings such as pepperoni, sausage etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with sauce and pizza toppings such as pepperoni, sausage etc.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Be sure to check out these other Pizza recipes: