Easter Sweet n’ Salty Munchies are the perfect snack to munch on! Every time I serve or take these scrumptious treats to a family gathering they are gone within minutes of putting them out. Beware that not only do kids love these but the adults do too. So if you are going to make them for Easter and you have a large crowd you may want to double the recipe!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Easter Sweet n' Salty Munchies
Yield 50 pieces
- waffle pretzels or small pretzels
- 1 pkg of ROLO Chewy Caramels
- M&M's (I used the Easter bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper if desired.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake 3-5 minutes (you just want the chocolate to be soft - you don't want the caramel to be coming out of it).
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and then place 1 M&M in the center of the Rolo.
- Let cool completely before serving (to help them harden faster you can place in the freezer).