Are you a company in search of recipe development, blogger sponsorship, brand ambassadors, travel, or reviews?
Would you like to get your product or website in front of millions of moms and families across the country? We have a variety of advertising opportunities to suit your needs.
Currently averaging over 600,000 page views and over 300,000 unique visitors each month. StockpilingMoms.com is a Nationally known food, travel and lifestyle blog.
We currently work with OnStar, eBay, Straight Talk Wireless, Good Cook, Johnsonville among many others, to represent their brands, develop recipes, as well as act as an ambassador. We have worked with Ebates, Kraft Foods, Hungry Jack, Eggo Waffles, Sam’s Club, Way Better Snacks, Stride Rite, Crock-It, Lock-It, Walmart.com, Kleenex, Famous Footwear, EucerinUS and local Chick-fil-A Restaurants among many others.
We would love to hear from you if you have similar needs! Our Media Kit is available, please email us at pr@ StockpilingMoms.com to receive.
We have a social media reach of the following:
Facebook – 152,000+
Pinterest – 65,000+
Twitter – 36,000+
Email Subscribers – 25,000+
Corporate Events, Conferences and Sponsored Travel
Do you have a product you would like to promote? We love to travel! Here are some of the events and conferences that we have traveled to in the past 4 years:
- Hershey Parks and Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA sponsored by Hershey
- Pittsburg is Kidsburg FAM Tour, Pittsburg, PA sponsored by Pittsburg CVB
- LGPA Tournament, Portland, OR, sponsored by Smuckers
- OnStar Headquarters, Detroit, MI, sponsored by OnStar
- Global Resorts, Orlando, FL, sponsored by Global Resorts
- 75th Anniversary Celebration of Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC, sponsored by Myrtle Beach CVB
- Chick-fil-A Backstage Blogger Tour, Atlanta, GA, sponsored by Chick-fil-A
- Kenmore Blogger Event, Chicago, IL, sponsored by Kenmore
- Smucker’s Blogger Event, Orville, OH, sponsored by Smuckers
- Johnsonville Blog for a Cause, Milwaukee, WI, sponsored by Johnsonville
- Kitchen-to-Kitchen Blogger Event, Milwaukee, WI, sponsored by Johnsonville
- Gluten Free Allergy Free Expo, Chicago, IL, sponsored by GFAF Expo
- Mom Summit 2.0 Conference, sponsor Johnsonville
- Mixed Conference, sponsor Way Better Snacks
- Nourished Food Bloggers Conference, sponsor GFAF Expo
- Blissdom Conference, sponsor Ebates
- Camp Blogaway, Angelus Oaks, CA, sponsor Country Bobs and BKW Seasonings
- Project Mom Conference, Dallas TX, sponsor Project Mom
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and sponsorship opportunities. We enjoy hosting events for brands that we love. We can plan small intimate affairs or large events. We can also host conferences or retreats for your brand.
Savvy Saving Conference:
We are in our 4th year hosting conferences for our readers! Our conferences are wildly popular with our readers and local bloggers. If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity please email us for details.
Invisalign Blogger Party:
Event Host and Planner for 15 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This intimate party promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Invisalign. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Honey Bunches of Oats Blogger Party:
Event Host and Planner for 15 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This intimate party promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Honey Bunches of Oats. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Chick-fil-A Houston Road Blogger Tasting
Event Host and Planner for 20 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This tasting promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Chick-fil-A Houston Road. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
LaRosas Cincinnati Bloggers Luncheon
Event Host and Planner for 20 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This luncheon promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by LaRosas. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Country Bobs Blogger Dinner
Event Host and Planner for 50 bloggers. This dinner promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Country Bobs. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Please note that we only work with family friendly brands.