Are you a company in search of recipe development, blogger sponsorship, brand ambassadors, travel, or reviews?
Would you like to get your product or website in front of millions of moms and families across the country? We have a variety of advertising opportunities to suit your needs.
Currently averaging over 850,000 page views and over 500,000 unique visitors each month. StockpilingMoms.com is a nationally known food, travel, and lifestyle blog dedicated to helping busy families make memories – whether around a table, on vacation, or on the way to a soccer game.
They have worked with top brands including OnStar, eBay, Straight Talk Wireless, Good Cook, Johnsonville, Ebates, Kraft Foods, Hungry Jack, Eggo Waffles, Sam’s Club, Way Better Snacks, Stride Rite, Walmart.com, Kleenex, Famous Footwear, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Kroger, EucerinUS and local Chick-fil-A Restaurants among many others, to represent their brands, develop recipes, as well as act as an ambassador.
They would love to hear from you if you have similar needs! Media Kit is available, please email pr@ StockpilingMoms.com to receive.
Social Media Reach:
Facebook – 160,000+
Pinterest – 79,000+
Twitter – 55,000+
Instagram – 3,500+
Email Subscribers – 25,000+
Corporate Events, Conferences and Sponsored Travel
Stockpiling Moms love to travel! Here are some of the events and conferences that we have traveled to in the past 4 years:
- HoneySuckle White Turkey Blogger Event, Charlotetsville, VA. sponsored by Cargill
- Universal Studios, Nick Hotel, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove PR Tour
- Hershey Parks and Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA sponsored by Hershey
- Pittsburg is Kidsburg FAM Tour, Pittsburg, PA sponsored by Pittsburg CVB
- LGPA Tournament, Portland, OR, sponsored by Smuckers
- OnStar Headquarters, Detroit, MI, sponsored by OnStar
- Global Resorts, Orlando, FL, sponsored by Global Resorts
- 75th Anniversary Celebration of Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC, sponsored by Myrtle Beach CVB
- Chick-fil-A Backstage Blogger Tour, Atlanta, GA, sponsored by Chick-fil-A
- Kenmore Blogger Event, Chicago, IL, sponsored by Kenmore
- Smucker’s Blogger Event, Orville, OH, sponsored by Smuckers
- Johnsonville Blog for a Cause, Milwaukee, WI, sponsored by Johnsonville
- Kitchen-to-Kitchen Blogger Event, Milwaukee, WI, sponsored by Johnsonville
- Gluten Free Allergy Free Expo, Chicago, IL, sponsored by GFAF Expo
- Mom Summit 2.0 Conference, sponsor Johnsonville
- Mixed Conference, sponsor Way Better Snacks
- Nourished Food Bloggers Conference, sponsor GFAF Expo
- Blissdom Conference, sponsor Ebates
- Camp Blogaway, Angelus Oaks, CA, sponsor Country Bobs and BKW Seasonings
- Project Mom Conference, Dallas TX, sponsor Project Mom
Email to email@example.com for rates and sponsorship opportunities. SPM enjoy hosting events for brands that they love. They can plan small intimate affairs or large events. They can also host conferences or retreats for your brand.
Savvy Saving Conference:
They have completed 4 years of hosting conferences for their readers! SPM conferences are wildly popular with their readers and local bloggers. If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity please email for details.
Invisalign Blogger Party:
Event Host and Planner for 15 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This intimate party promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Invisalign. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Honey Bunches of Oats Blogger Party:
Event Host and Planner for 15 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This intimate party promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Honey Bunches of Oats. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Chick-fil-A Houston Road Blogger Tasting
Event Host and Planner for 20 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This tasting promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Chick-fil-A Houston Road. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
LaRosas Cincinnati Bloggers Luncheon
Event Host and Planner for 20 local Cincinnati/NKY bloggers. This luncheon promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by LaRosas. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Country Bobs Blogger Dinner
Event Host and Planner for 50 bloggers. This dinner promoted brand awareness and was sponsored by Country Bobs. Social Media Reach in the hundreds of thousands.
Please note that SPM only work with family friendly brands.