There is nothing quite like the rich taste of melted chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers to remind me of fun Fall Harvest parties, hay rides and festivals. Trying to watch calories yet not miss out on the tastes and flavor of our favorite treats can be tough, but this 100 Calorie S'mores Snack is an excellent alternative to the traditional variety. This 100 Calorie S'mores Snack will be ultimately satisfying for even the pickiest sweet tooth.
It is only 2 Weight Watchers Points Per Serving. We love the easy bar style snack because it is less messy than the traditional S’more and allows for packaging in lunch boxes, snack bags and more.
- 5 Cups Cinnamon Graham Cereal dry
- 1 bag Large Marshmallows
- 1 Tablespoon Margarine
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In large microwave safe bowl melt margarine and marshmallows (approximately 45 seconds on high). Stir in cocoa powder until melted and blended well. Pour in graham cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture onto wax paper lined cookie sheet and spread until even layer.
- Allow 1 hour to “set”.
- Cut into 20-24 pieces
- Store in plastic storage bags or airtight container.
Weight Watchers Recipes:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.