This year, I have created a great 12-month printable budget calendar for you. This is designed for you to use as a reminder for paying bills, and to keep track of any changes in income, savings, goals, and such throughout the year. The new year always brings about goals for taking control of your finances. There are tons of ways to save money and to stay on track with your budget. This is a great way to help make that happen!
12-Month Printable Budget Calendar
Alongside this easy printable, I am excited to share some of our best tips for staying on track with your finances this year. I've broken this list down to help you locate what you need easily. Not only can you save money by using things like coupons and sales, but you can save money just by creating a budget. Knowing how your money is being spent will help you to see where you need to watch your spending habits.
Ways to Save Money on Groceries
Our food budget is one of the bigger expenses in our home each month. It's also one expense we cannot cut out. You have to have food to survive, but that doesn't mean you have to spend thousands of dollars a month on food. Below are some ideas for how to save at one of our favorite stores, Aldi, as well as ways to save on groceries in general.
- How the Average Shopper Can Save the Most at Aldi
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Saving Money at Aldi
- 7 Aldi Brands You Should Skip Buying
- Best Ways to Save on Spices
- How to Eat Well on a Budget
- Frugal Kitchen Tips for Busy Moms
- Ways to Save on Healthy Foods
Ways to Save Money on Crafts & Decor
I love making my home more beautiful. Home decor, crafts, seasonal ideas, and just updates here and there are a must. These tips below are part of how I make that happen without feeling deprived or going over budget. There are tons of ways to add decor to your home without spending a fortune!
- Why Habitat Restore is a DIY Fanatics Best Friend
- Ways to Save on Home Decor
- Tips for Buying Furniture Online
- DIY Artwork on a Budget
Ways to Save Money on Cleaning
Another must in my home is to keep things clean. Below are three of my most popular posts with tips on making cleaning easier to manage on a budget. Make sure to check out the list of dollar tree cleaning supplies. They save me hundreds of dollars per year!
- 8 Uses for Lemons You Must Try Now
- Dollar Tree Cleaning Supplies You Should Buy
- 25 Ways to Clean with Cream of Tartar
Ways to Save Money on Other Purchases
We spend money on everything from household utilities to treats for the kids. Why not find a way to save in all areas when possible? Below are some of my favorite ways to save. I especially love saving on my makeup and Starbucks. Those little extras make it easier to take care of myself.
- Ways to Save on Beauty Supplies
- 7 Water Bill Savings Tips
- Ways to Save on Cell Phone Coverage
- How to Save Money at Game Stop
- 5 Ways to Save at Starbucks
- Ways to Save Money at the Drug Store
Ways to Get Control of Your Finances
Below are some of my best tips for making the most of your money. I highly recommend starting with the 52 week savings plan. It's a great way to increase your emergency savings account easily!
- 52 Week Savings Plan for Debt Resolution
- What to Do When You Overdraft Your Checking Account
- Tips to Save Money On Your Road Trip
- Tips for Creating a Household Budget
- 10 Creative Ways to Save Money
- Tips for Saving Money from Your Family Budget
- 7 Ways to Save Money Without Couponing
If you have other suggestions, make sure you drop a comment below to help us add more great information to our posts!