This post may contain affiliate links.
Cold winter mornings require a nice warm drink to help wake you up and warm you inside and out and here is our favorite 20 Calorie Sugar Free Hot Cocoa recipe for you to make that will satisfy your taste for chocolate and the need for a warm beverage. Make sure to check the list of add ins below that are perfect for a little extra kick in this easy beverage but still maintain the lower calories you desire.
20 Calorie Sugar Free Hot Cocoa Recipe is ZERO (0) Weight Watchers points as is or 1 point if you add in marshmallows or other “add ins”.
This also makes a great easy blend to mix in powder form only, pour into decorative jars and seal with pretty ribbon and a hand stamped label with instructions to give to teachers, friends and acquaintances for the upcoming holiday season. Regardless of what you choose, this 20 calorie sugar free hot cocoa is simple to make and sure to satisfy your need for something “sweet” on the cold winter days just around the corner.
20 Calorie Sugar Free Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Splenda Sugar Substitute
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Boiling Water or Skim Milk milk will increase calories so make sure to account for that
- Mix together dry ingredients in mug and pour 1 cup water over mixing until well blended. Add vanilla extract and stir. Allow to cool and serve.
Mix together dry ingredients in mug and pour 1 cup water over mixing until well blended. Add vanilla extract and stir. Allow to cool and serve.
FUN LOW CALORIE ADD INS:
Mini Marshmallows (not sugar free)
Teaspoon Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
Teaspoon Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms: