My dear hubby loves meatloaf and so do I. I created this easy and delicious Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Mom recipe and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. I love prepping this and freezing to save time when I am ready to cook.
A great tip for freezer cooking is to consider using a Muffin Tin - it saves you so much time on baking and is a great portion control too! I like to serve my meatloaf with Broccoli Casserole and Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 5 Points Per Serving! Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Mom will be a family favorite!
Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Moms
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- ½ bottle Heinz chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. dried onion or ¼ cup onion
- ½ cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup optional: diced green onions
- Mix ingredients and place in a lightly greased loaf pan. Pour remaining Chili Sauce over loaf and bake at 400 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until thoroughly done. Or place into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Use plastic gloves when you prepare your meatloaf - It really cuts down on the clean up!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!