Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert is absolutely divine! Who knew you could eat this great dessert and it's only 4 points or 5 points plus per serving. It makes 15 servings in the entire 13X9 dish. With Labor Day coming and lots of cook outs and end of the summer parties this would make an excellent recipe to take.
It only takes about 15 minutes to make from start to finish if you buy a prepared angel food cake (which I did from Kroger to make it easier and faster). You only need 5 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert! It is a no bake dessert that everyone will enjoy!
Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 3.4 oz fat free sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 8oz fat free cool whip
- 8 butterfinger fun size candy bars
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Prepare pudding with 1-½ cups of skim milk, whisk until it starts to become creamy.
- Fold in 2 containers of Cool Whip Free with pudding mixture.
- Crush candy bars.
- Layer ½ cake, ½ of pudding mixture and ½ of crushed Butterfingers.
- Repeat layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Be sure to check out these Weight Watchers recipes:
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.