Christmas Tree Cookies are a perfect treat for the children. I had so much fun making these for my boys while they were at school for an after school treat. They loved them and were so excited to enjoy them. I also made Crockpot Hot Cocoa and had that ready as soon as they were getting off the bus! It was a great afternoon followed by watching a Christmas movie.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Christmas Tree Cookies
- chocolate chip cookie dough, use your favorite recipe or buy cookie dough roll from the store
- red and green icing
- chocolate candy for decorating
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare your chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Spread your cookie dough onto a 15X10 well greased pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Once cooled using a Christmas Tree cookie cutter cut out trees.
- Decorate trees with icing and chocolate candy as you desire.
Be sure to try these other Christmas recipes: