Christmas Tree Cookies are a perfect treat for the children. I had so much fun making these with my boys. They loved making them and were so excited to enjoy them. I also made Crockpot Hot Cocoa and had that ready so we could all get in the Holiday spirit! It was a great afternoon followed by watching a Christmas movie.
Be sure to “PIN” this Christmas Tree Cookies recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- chocolate chip cookie dough use your favorite recipe or buy cookie dough roll from the store
- red and green icing
- chocolate candy for decorating
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare your chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Spread your cookie dough onto a 15X10 well greased pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Once cooled using a Christmas Tree cookie cutter cut out trees.
- Decorate trees with icing and chocolate candy as you desire.
CHRISTMAS RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.