This BBQ Salmon is so easy to make and tastes delicious. I love grilling fish and this is a light and fresh recipe that is crowd pleaser.
If you love Salmon and BBQ you will love this recipe! You can enjoy it for Lent or any day of the week. We love to serve this with rice in the summer and a large salad or grilled veggies. It is really delicious and you can use your favorite brand of BBQ sauce.
You can also serve it with a baked potato and brussels sprouts or anything that your family would enjoy. This is one of my go-to meals during the week as I try to include at least one fish recipe each week into our diets.
- ½ cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 small Green onion, sliced
- 4 whole Salmon fillets or steaks - 1 lb.
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended.
- Grill fish 4 min. on each side; brush generously with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 2 to 4 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.