Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze is a delicious dinner recipe. I like to serve this with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.
If you are looking for a flavorful and easy dinner option this is it. My family really loves the apricot ginger glaze. Whenever I find something that they enjoy then that becomes a mom win for me.
This Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze is a keeper! My family requests it all of the time. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze
- 2 pound pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 TBSP. BKW Barbecue Rub
- 1 ½ cups apricot preserves
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 whole lime juiced
- Rub BKW Barbecue onto pork tenderloins.
- Cover tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Prior to grilling, melt apricot preserves in saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in remaining glaze ingredients.
- Place half of the glaze in a serving bowl and hold for service.
- Prepare grill at medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer.
- When approximately 4 minutes of cook time remains, brush the pork tenderloins with the apricot glaze remaining in the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, turn the pork tenderloins and brush glaze on other side. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove pork from the grill and let set for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with reserved glaze.