BLT sandwich is my middle son’s favorite! He asks for the delicious bacon sandwich all the time. Here lately it has been on our monthly menu three times 🙂 But I can’t complain because who doesn’t love bacon?!?!?! We have had a lot of baseball practices and games throughout the week so this recipe has been perfect for those busy evenings. I like to make a shortcut and bake my bacon in the oven. If you need to know how to do this click here –>Kitchen Tip :: How to cook bacon in the oven = No Mess.
Love this delicious bacon sandwich! BLT Sandwich is the BEST! This is my go to summer lunch!
- 1 package bacon prepared ( I bake mine in the oven, see link in post)
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce cleaned and broke into sandwich pieces
- 1 whole tomato sliced thinly
- 12 pieces of bread toasted
- mayonnaise optional
- Take one slice of toast and put 3 strips of bacon on it.
- Add 1-2 pieces of lettuce on top of bacon.
- Place 1 tomato slice on top.
- Take other piece of toast and spread 1/2 tablespoons of mayo on it.
- Place on top and enjoy.
Check out these other recipes from our recipe gallery:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.