This post may contain affiliate links.
BLT sandwich is my middle son’s favorite! He asks for the delicious bacon sandwich all the time. Here lately it has been on our monthly menu three times 🙂 But I can’t complain because who doesn’t love bacon?!?!?! We have had a lot of baseball practices and games throughout the week so this recipe has been perfect for those busy evenings. I like to make a shortcut and bake my bacon in the oven. If you need to know how to do this click here –>Kitchen Tip :: How to cook bacon in the oven = No Mess.
Love this delicious bacon sandwich! BLT Sandwich is the BEST! This is my go to summer lunch!
- 1 package bacon prepared ( I bake mine in the oven, see link in post)
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce cleaned and broke into sandwich pieces
- 1 whole tomato sliced thinly
- 12 pieces of bread toasted
- mayonnaise optional
- Take one slice of toast and put 3 strips of bacon on it.
- Add 1-2 pieces of lettuce on top of bacon.
- Place 1 tomato slice on top.
- Take other piece of toast and spread 1/2 tablespoons of mayo on it.
- Place on top and enjoy.
Check out these other recipes from our recipe gallery: