If you love a Cafe Mocha (and who doesn't) you are going to love this recipe. It will save you TONS of money at the coffee house! You can just make this Cafe Mocha Recipe at home for yourself and enjoy! It is perfect for an autumn or winter morning (or any day).
- ½ cup milk
- 3 to 4 TBSP Smucker's Chocolate Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping plus additional to garnish
- ¼ cup hot coffee French Roast
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles cocoa powder or syrup for garnish
- Pour milk into a 1 quart microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 /2 minutes or until HOT but not boiling. Beat with mixer until foamy.
- Combine coffee with chocolate chip syrup. Portion evenly into coffee cup.
- Add steamed milk to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Drizzle with additional sundae syrup if desired. Garnish with sprinkles or cocoa.
- Serve immediately.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers - How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers