Let me start by saying that this recipe for Cherry Crescent Rolls are addicting and you may not be able to eat just one! They are such an easy dessert treat for after-school or after a family dinner. You only need 3 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert. Yes only 3 ingredients - can of cherry filling, can of crescent rolls and cinnamon sugar or plain sugar.
My boys love to help make these delicious Cherry Crescent Rolls. It is such a simple recipe and I love having their help in the kitchen.
Roll out the crescent rolls and place about 1-2 Tbsp on each one. Next bring the roll over and secure by pinching together. Next sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top if desired and bake for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. The hardest part is letting the Cherry Crescent Rolls cool down before devouring them. These cherry pie treats are perfect on a cold, winter day after school with a cup of Hot Chocolate.
Cherry Crescent Rolls
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crescent rolls
- cinnamon sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place 1-2 Tbsp of cherry filling on each roll.
- Bring the small end of the roll, up and over the top and secure by pinching together.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.