This post may contain affiliate links.
This classic snack mix of Christmas Chow Recipe is a great easy dessert treat for the holidays. A little chocolate, peanut butter, crunch and sweetness from the powdered sugar create the perfect snack for those late night munchies or that afternoon pick me up. Perfect for any work or school parties you may have coming up for the season! Kids love this snack and they can help make it.
Christmas Chow Recipe
- 1 14 oz box Honey Nut Chex Cereal or any Chex cereal
- 1/3 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips make sure brand is gluten free
- 1 Tablespoon Crunchy Peanut Butter may use reduced fat
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup red and green M&M's chocolate candies
- In a medium microwave safe bowl pour the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and mix to coat all cereal.
- Pour powdered sugar onto mixture and mix until all cereal is well coated.
- Add in candies.
- Store in airtight container until ready to eat.
Weight Watchers Recipes: