How to make a Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Crockpot. This recipe allows you to make everything in the slow cooker and there is no need for extra dirty pots or pans! I would be willing to bet this is your kind of recipe 🙂 If there is a way to save time in the kitchen to spend more time with my family, I am all for it! In this recipe I used Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce new flavor Apple Chipotle to put on the chicken and it was wonderful!
I love that I can come home and everything is ready for dinner. No need to make any side dishes or rice to go with this Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Crockpot recipe. This is definitely a satisfying, hearty one crock-POT meal! This crockpot recipe is excellent and the whole family loved it!
My hubby is a meat and potatoes kind of guy so this recipe is great for him! I personally love the roasted honey carrots. If you love the idea of this recipe you will also enjoy our Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot and a Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot too!
Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Crockpot is an easy way to have a complete dinner at your fingertips without a lot of work!
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small bag of baby red potatoes
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- ¼ cup Country's Bob's Apple Chipotle Sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour Country's Bob Sauce over chicken breasts.
- Lay down a piece of foil over chicken breasts.
- Take another piece of foil and lay down in crockpot; place potatoes in it.
- Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper over the tops of the potatoes.
- Bring the foil up around the potatoes creating a pouch.
- Put another piece of foil in the crockpot and place the carrots in it.
- Spoon the honey over the carrots and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring the foil up around the carrots and creating a pouch.
- Place lid on crockpot and set on low for 8 hours.
- Once done carefully get out the foil packets using a potholder.
- Undo the foil and serve with the chicken.
3 Ingredient Cookie and Treat Recipes
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS - Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars - This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats - This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can't tell they are gluten free.
FROZEN GRAHAM CRACKER TREATS - These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT S'MORES - Too cold for S'mores? Think again! Check out this easy and delicious recipe for Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S'Mores!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.