Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot is an excellent dinner recipe meal! No need for any side dishes to go with your dinner.
Everything you will need for dinner is cooking away in the slow cooker while you go about your day. Dinner could not get any simpler than that!
A while back Melissa made this Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot and it gave me the idea of using different meats/poultry and veggies. So that is how I came up with the idea to use pork chops and Brussels sprouts. I love Brussels sprouts and I know not a lot of people do not so feel free to use something else in its place like carrots.
After layering my items I went out for the day and came home to a delicious meal and all I had to do was get it out of the crockpot onto my plate and enjoy! I love to serve this with Sour Cream Rolls
We have two delicious complete dinner in your slow cooker recipes. We hope you enjoy in addition to this recipe, Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot and a Complete Chicken Dinner in a Crockpot too! Both are delicious!
I hope you enjoy this Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot. It is a family favorite at our house.
Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- 4 whole boneless pork chops
- 1 bottle BBQ or Seasoning Sauce I used Country Bobs
- 8-10 whole baby gold potatoes
- 1 bundle fresh brussels sprout
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place pork chops into the bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour ½ to ¾ cup of your sauce over pork chops (I used almost a full bottle of Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce).
- Take a sheet of foil and top over the pork chops.
- Spritz the top with either cooking oil or Pam.
- Place a layer of gold potatoes on the foil and sprinkle sea salt over them.
- Add another layer of foil and cover the potatoes tightly to form a seal (this will allow the potatoes to steam).
- Take your brussels sprouts and add butter, salt and pepper and roll tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place the foiled wrap brussels sprouts on top of the foiled potatoes and then place the lid on tight.
- Do not open the lid.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.