Corn Casserole is delicious and super easy to make. This is a Paula Deen recipe and you know you can’t go wrong with that! It is an easy alternative to corn pudding which is a recipe that my family loves. I think Corn Casserole would be perfect at the Holiday’s too!
Corn Casserole is so easy to make and tastes delicious! The perfect side to any holiday.
Corn Casserole is so easy to make and tastes delicious! This is a holiday tradition at our house.
- 1 can 15 1/4-ounce, whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can 14 3/4-ounce, cream-style corn
- 1 package 8-ounce, corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
Be sure to check out these other Side Dish recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.