Corn Casserole is delicious and super easy to make. This is a Paula Deen recipe and you know you can't go wrong with that! It is an easy alternative to corn pudding which is a recipe that my family loves. I think Corn Casserole would be perfect at the Holiday's too!
Corn Casserole is so easy to make and tastes delicious! The perfect side to any holiday.
- 1 can 15 ¼-ounce, whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can 14 ¾-ounce, cream-style corn
- 1 package 8-ounce, corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 to 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
Be sure to check out these other Side Dish recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.