We love to grill Country Bob's Burgers. My son says they are world famous! I am not sure about that but they are really good and we love to enjoy them for dinner on the grill.
Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce is a delicious taste - a cross between A1 and Heinz 57 but a million times better! For those of who have asked you can purchase Country Bobs at Walmart and Kroger.
We hope you enjoy these Country Bobs Recipes:
- 2 1/2 lb. chopped sirloin
- 1/2 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TBSP of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
- 1 TBSP Country Bob's Seasoning Salt
- Combine chopped sirloin with Lipton Onion Soup Mix, Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce and Country Bob's Seasoning Salt
- Grill to desired doneness
- Top with about 1 TBSP Country Bob's Sauce before serving.
Our most popular posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.