Crockpot Apples and Porkchops is one of the easiest recipes to make. This crockpot recipe is perfect if you are in a rush in the morning and need something quick to throw in the crockpot and go.
This yummy meal reminds me of the meals my Mamaw use to make for me as a little girl. She would pick the best apples and let me help her in the kitchen peeling and slicing them. It amazes me how when I make certain dishes they bring back such vivid memories.
To prep heat your skillet over medium high heat. Add butter and once melted add pork chops. Cook each side 5-6 minutes until golden brown. While cooking pork chops, peel apples and cube them. Put the apples in a large bowl and toss with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Pour coated apples into crockpot. Place pork chops on top. Put lid on crockpot and cook on low 6-7 hours.
You do not HAVE to sear your pork chops before you add them to the slow cooker however if you like them to have that texture it is important to do that step.
With only 6 ingredients in this flavorful Crockpot Apples and Porkchops dinner you are literally going to fall in love with this recipe! In fact when I think of apples I think of fall. So this is a great recipe for a cold fall day. I like to serve this with Sour Cream Rolls and Squash Casserole. I hope your family enjoys Crockpot Apples and Pork Chops as much as my family does!
Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- 5-6 whole Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cubed
- 4-6 whole boneless porkchops
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- Add butter and once melted add porkchops.
- Cook each side 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- While cooking porkchops, peel apples and cube them.
- Put the apples in a large bowl and toss with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour coated apples into crockpot.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.