This post may contain affiliate links.
Crockpot Cowboy Beans is the perfect slow cooker meal because it can be used as a great side dish or as a meal! It is full of taste and will satisfy any hunger. Must be why it is called Cowboy Beans. My boys love the taste and get so excited when my sister in law Alisha makes them for our family gatherings. Crockpot Cowboy Beans recipe is the best and a must have at a BBQ this summer! It is perfect to make when you are camping as long as you have electric and a great vacation recipe too.
Recently when we were camping over the Memorial Day holiday with my family, we got to have these this delicious Crockpot Cowboy Beans. They pair well with grilled meats such as Grilled Montreal Steak, Dad’s Best Pork Chops or Garlic Lemon Wings. Be sure to try them soon because you will not be disappointed in the amazing taste of Crockpot Cowboy Beans.
Crockpot Cowboy Beans
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 ribs celery chopped
- 1 small green pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 can 15 oz Pork and Beans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Worcerstershire sauce
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with onion, celery, and green pepper.
- Put mixture into a slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Set to low and cook for 6-8 hours.
Popular Crockpot Recipes
Be sure to check out this post –>100 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes