Crockpot Easter Candy Recipe is the easiest slow cooker dessert recipe you will ever make! You just put everything in the crockpot and 2 hours later it is ready to spoon out. The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate clusters to harden. You can make this recipe in large quantities and it is great for gift giving and parties. If you are hosting Easter or looking for a homemade gift idea for teachers or friends this is your recipe!
Simply layer all of the ingredients in a 6 QT slow cooker, except the pretzel pieces, starting with peanuts. Turn the crockpot on low and cover with lid for 2 hours. Stir well until fully combined. Spoon the mixture onto wax paper or in paper muffin cups, sprinkle pretzel pieces and sprinkles and allow to harden for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
You can even make the clusters more yummy by adding M&M's, other candies or sprinkles. I did for some of my clusters and often make them in patriotic colors for America's favorite holidays. My hubby says they taste just like Goobers. You can make this recipe gluten free if you use gluten free pretzels. I think this recipe would be nice to use for a Candy/Cookie Exchange or just a sweet treat for the family.
My boys love munching on the Crockpot Easter Candy Recipe clusters. Be sure to try this candy recipe soon, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 8 oz jar of salted peanuts
- 1 8 oz jar of unsalted peanuts
- 1 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 1 lb vanilla candy coating
- 1 cup broken pretzel pieces
- Layer all ingredients in a 6 QT crockpot, except the pretzel pieces, starting with peanuts.
- Turn the pot on low and cover with lid for 2 hours.
- Stir well until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture onto wax paper or in paper muffin cups, sprinkle pretzel pieces and allow to harden for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
10 EASTER DESSERT RECIPES
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.