This delicious Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes is an easy slow cooker freezer meal! Yes I made this recipe in an afternoon when doing twenty freezer meals for my crockpot. With end of the school year activities in full swing I needed a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make. This plan is great for summer because you can spend time with your kids instead of in the kitchen and provide a meal the entire family will love.
So I got busy creating recipes that I could make in an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. The combination of honey mustard, pork chops and potatoes is one that my entire family enjoys. This is one of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours Plan.
Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes is so good and it's an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes Recipe. Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes is a delicious slow cooker freezer meal recipe!
- 3-4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 lb red potatoes cut in half
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and cooking instructions.
- Pour onion soup mix, mustard, honey and pepper into a small bowl and gently whisk to combine; set aside.
- Place pork chops in freezer bag.
- Pour sauce in the bag and press air from bag then seal.
- Place in freezer.
- To cook: Thaw pork in fridge overnight.
- Coat slow cooker well with non stick cooking spray or use liner.
- Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour contents of bag in 6 qt slow cooker pour any marinade from bag on top.
- Cut butter in slices and place on top.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve.
More Freezer Meals Recipes and Ideas
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.