Easy Fruit Salad is so simple to make and taste delicious! This is an easy dessert fruit salad to take to family gatherings or parties. All you need is cut-up fruit, box of vanilla instant pudding, pineapple juice and 30 minutes. Once you toss everything together you have to let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to let the juices form. I used a fruit platter from Chick-fil-a that is part of their Chick-fil-a Catering Menu.
When you first mix all the ingredients together it will be gritty, but after 30 minutes in the fridge you will have scrumptious fruit layered in a smooth sauce. I made this for my son's birthday party and it was a huge hit! This Chick-fil-A Catering fruit platter was also large in quantity. I had over 25 people and there was more than enough for everyone.
This Easy Fruit Salad using vanilla pudding mix is DELICIOUS! You have to try it! We love to serve it at our holiday parties.
- 6 cups of cut-up fruit assortment of what you like or fruit platter
- 1 box of vanilla instant pudding mix size 5.7oz
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Place cut up fruit in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle pudding mix over the top of the fruit.
- Pour pineapple juice over the top.
- Gently toss everything together until combined (the mixture will be gritty).
- Cover the bowl with a lid or saran wrap and place in the fridge.
- Let the fruit salad sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or longer (overnight is best).
- After 30 minutes stir fruit salad and serve or cover up and place in fridge until ready to serve.
Disclaimer: Chick-fil-A Houston Road provided us with this fruit tray however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.