You can't get any easier than this Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. If you are looking for a no-fail recipe for peanut butter fudge this is it! No candy thermometer required and it is guaranteed to turn out! With only 2 ingredients it is so easy.
We hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe as much as we did! If you use a gluten free frosting then this is a gluten free recipe too! We add peanuts to ours and it gave it a nice texture but we have also made it without too. I hope you enjoy this easy dessert recipe! It is perfect for the holidays!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 16 ounce can vanilla frosting
- 1 18 ounce jar peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts optional
- Empty entire jar of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vanilla frosting in its container (make sure you pull off all the foil lining) in microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- Pour the melted frosting in the bowl with the peanut butter and mix well.
- Quickly pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan, allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!