You can't get any easier than this Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. If you are looking for a no-fail recipe for fudge this is it! No candy thermometer required and it is guaranteed to turn out! With only 2 ingredients it is so easy.
We hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe as much as we did! If you use a gluten free frosting then this is a gluten free recipe too! We add peanuts to ours and it gave it a nice texture but we have also made it without too. I hope you enjoy this easy dessert recipe! It is perfect for the holidays!
If you are looking for a quick and easy candy recipe this Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is perfect. We never have a Christmas event without homemade peanut butter fudge.
I love using a can of vanilla frosting as a shortcut in this recipe. Give it a try!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 16 ounce can vanilla frosting
- 1 18 ounce jar peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts optional
- Empty entire jar of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vanilla frosting in its container (make sure you pull off all the foil lining) in microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- Pour the melted frosting in the bowl with the peanut butter and mix well.
- Quickly pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan, allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.