This Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole is an amazing recipe and so easy to prepare! My family loves pizza so this is the perfect recipe for them and great for me to make on a busy night. I love the twist on traditional pizza with this easy casserole and everyone loves it and asks for it on our menu plan.
I was so excited to try this pizza casserole recipe after my sister in law Alicia had made it for her family. She shared it on social media and immediately I got the recipe from her. She said her whole family loved it and there was none left. Anytime I come across a dish recipe that I can make in the oven in 30 minutes and have it on the table for my hungry boys in no time, makes it a great one! It was a huge success at our house! So much so that it is a keeper for our Menu Plan and the boys want it for next week already! I like to serve it with side salad.
Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole is sure to be a hit at your dinner table!
Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole
An easy casserole that is perfect for busy nights. Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole is sure to be a hit at your dinner table!
- 2 cans biscuits each biscuit cut in half
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar marinara sauce (24 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip biscuit pieces into butter, then place in a ziploc bag; continue all pieces are done.
- Next sprinkle 1 tsp garlic powder and Parmesan cheese over biscuit pieces.
- Shake bag to coat all pieces.
- Pour dough balls into large casserole dish.
- Cook ground beef and 1/2 tsp garlic powder; drain grease and mix together with marinara sauce.
- Pour meat mixture over dough balls.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.