This Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole is an amazing recipe and so easy to prepare! If your family loves pizza, like mine does, this is a perfect dinner! I love the twist on traditional pizza with this easy casserole and everyone loves i! When I make it for company they always ask for the recipe!
I was so excited to try this Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole, after my friend Alicia had made it for her family. She shared it on social media and immediately I got the recipe from her. When she said her whole family loved it and they did not have leftovers, I knew this is something I had to try! Anytime I come across a one dish recipe that I can make in the oven in 30 minutes, makes it a great dinner! It was a huge success at our house! So much so that it is a keeper for our Menu Plan. If you do want to pair this with something else, a said salad is an excellent choice.
Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole is sure to be a hit at your dinner table!
Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole
- 2 cans biscuits each biscuit cut in half
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar marinara sauce (24 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip biscuit pieces into butter, then place in a ziploc bag; continue all pieces are done.
- Next sprinkle 1 tsp garlic powder and Parmesan cheese over biscuit pieces.
- Shake bag to coat all pieces.
- Pour dough balls into large casserole dish.
- Cook ground beef and 1/2 tsp garlic powder; drain grease and mix together with marinara sauce.
- Pour meat mixture over dough balls.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.