This post may contain affiliate links.
I am in love with this Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Tuna Pasta Salad for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. What I love is that you could add veggies to this like peas or carrots or whatever you have in your fridge! You could even use shrimp or ham instead of Tuna. This is a light and easy dish that is perfect for a school lunch or a potluck. It is the perfect recipe for Lent.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Tuna Pasta Salad
- 16 oz. gluten-free rotini penne, elbow, or fusilli pasta
- 1/4 c gluten-free spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 c gluten-free casein-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 c dill pickle relish or finely diced dill pickles
- 1 c diced celery optional
- 2 5- oz. cans of tuna in spring water drained
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
While pasta is cooking, mix together the condiments, pickle, and celery in a large bowl.
Stir in the tuna fish.
Add pasta to large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Serve hot or cold.
Gluten Free Recipes: