I love this Graduation Caps Dessert Recipe! It would be perfect for any graduation celebration! This recipe is easy to make and you can make them in advance. You can make the tassel match the color of the school if you desire. If you can find a chocolate wafer that is square, that would make the dessert idea even better. However, I could not find any so I improvised with Oreos. You could even use a rolo as the base if you want. The sky's the limit on this one.
This easy Graduation Caps Dessert Recipe is perfect dessert for a graduation party!
Graduation Caps Recipe
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube 6 ounces decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 whole After Eight thin mints or Oreos
- 24 whole milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen.
DIY GRADUATION FAVORS AND TIPS:
GRADUATION PARTY RECIPES:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.