I love this Graduation Caps Recipe. It would be perfect for any graduation celebration! So easy to make and they could be made in advance which another reason why to choose this recipe. You can make the tassel match the color of the school. If you can find a chocolate wafer that is square, that would make the snack idea even better. However I could not find any so I improvised with Oreos.
This easy Graduation Caps Dessert Recipe is perfect for a graduation party!
Graduation Caps Recipe
Graduation Caps Recipe would be the perfect dessert for any graduation celebration.
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube 6 ounces decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 whole After Eight thin mints or Oreos
- 24 whole milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.