Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. My Mom always made this for our family picnics and holiday parties. Once you make it everyone will request it for every event. This is a recipe anyone can make!
When you are an adult you sometimes crave things that bring back the memories of your childhood. This is definitely a dessert that does that for me. I remember rushing through meals, to finish first, so I could get the very first piece. My Mom made it for a family get together a couple of weeks ago and again I was the first person to dig in. If you love ice cream cakes you will love Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight! I would take this over a store or restaurant bought ice cream cake any day! It is a lot cheaper to make yourself and it's just a whole lot better!
Of course, when you are making an ice cream cake you have to allow time for freezing and cooling. It is not something you can just throw together. I promise you that the end result is worth it. Don't mistake the time spent being hard. It's not! You will be more than willing to make it again and again.
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight
- 1 bag Oreos
- 1 half gallon Vanilla Ice Cream
- 16 ounces Hershey Syrup
- 14 ounce Can of Condensed Milk
- 2 sticks Butter
- Crush whole bag of Oreos (I crush them in a storage bag)
- Cover bottom of 9x13 pan with crushed Oreos
- Melt 1 stick of butter and pour over crushed Oreos
- After pouring butter over crushed Oreos, pat firmly in the bottom of pan
- Cover with foil and place pan in freezer for 15-20 minutes
- Take ice cream out to soften
- After 20 minutes spread ice cream over the Oreo Crust and return to freezer until solid
- Pour Hershey Syrup, condensed milk, and stick of butter into a pan and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat and let cool for at least and hour or more
- When Fudge sauce is completely cooled spread over the ice cream evenly
- Place covered pan back in the freezer for at least and hour or until ready to serve.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.