Aren't these Ice Cream Cone Cookies adorable!?! I am hosting an Ice Cream Sundae Party for my son's Valentine's Day Party and I was trying to think of a cute cookie that wouldn't break our budget.
I was thinking of a sugar cookie but we aren't allowed to bake items for our parties when it hit me!
I decided to use a Nutter Butter Cookie. Luckily we have no allergies in our class so this easy semi-homemade cookie was a great compromise and saved me a ton of money instead of ordering expensive cookies from the bakery.
Not only would this Ice Cream Cone Cookie be cute at an Ice Cream Sundae Party it would also be perfect for a summer birthday party, a baby shower or just for some summer fun! The possibilities are endless with the sprinkle combinations and colors that you could do! You could easily use coloring to make the ice cream a variety of colors too!
Ice Cream Cone Cookies are so easy to make! Perfect for your next Ice Cream Sundae Party!
Ice Cream Cone Nutter Butter Cookie
- 1 package Nutterbutter Cookies
- 1 package Almond Bark
- 1 container Sprinkles
- 1 package Red Skittles or a Red M&M
- Heat White Almond Bark by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. (Or use a double boiler) Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes before dipping.
- Dip Nutter Butter in melted White candy a little less than ½ way.
- Carefully remove from candy and let excess drip off.
- Lay cookie on wax paper.
- Lightly add sprinkles and red candy as the cherry on top (be sure to do this before it cools).
- Leave on the counter to dry.
Here are some other great tips and recipes for an Ice Cream party:
We also have this cute Nutter Butter Snowman Cookie recipe too!
Kid Friendly Summer Time Treats
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.