Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies are great to make for parties and enjoy without troubles. Each delicious cookie is only 2 Weight Watchers + points! These cookies are super easy to make with only 4 ingredients!
All you need is a box of lemon cake mix, egg, a tub of Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Making these cookies couldn't be any easier and they are out of this world tasty!
Best of all your company will never guess this is a low fat recipe. You can use a gluten free cake mix too!
Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box lemon cake mix any kind
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip thawed (8 ounce container)
- ½ to 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and Cool Whip (The batter will be sticky).
- Form dough into tablespoonfuls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool 1 minute on baking sheet; then remove to cooling rack.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.