My boys love Monkey Bread! And I must admit that I do too 😉 There are only 5 ingredients needed to make this scrumptious bread! Monkey Bread is perfect for breakfast or dessert. I like to prepare it with Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
Be sure to give this yummy recipe a try! Monkey Bread Recipe – So easy to make and the kids love it!
- 3 cans Store bought biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In a large plastic food storage bag, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into a total of 30 biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan.
- Mix brown sugar and butter, pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 47 - 52 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in middle.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate, pull apart to serve.
- Serve warm.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.