No Peek Beef Tips is one of the best beef tips recipes EVER! I am usually fond of making my beef tips in the slow cooker (you can check out that recipe below). But when I stumbled upon this 5 ingredients recipe and there's no need to brown the beef tips first, I had to try it!
It is so simple to make this tasty one dish dinner recipe! You start off by putting your beef tips in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Next step is to mix the gravy packet, dry onion soup mix packet, can of cream of mushroom and water together in a bowl. I did not use a packet of dry onion soup mix because I make my own homemade onion soup mix. You can get that recipe here --->Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipe.
Once you have everything mixed well, pour over the cubed beef and stir to combine. Cover the dish with foil and in the oven it goes for 2 1/2 hours. Now comes the hard part - NO PEEKING! That's why this recipe is called No Peek Beef Tips.
Now when they come out of the oven they will need to be stirred and let sit for about five minutes. They will be super hot.
You can serve the tasty beef tips and gravy alone or pair them with rice, pasta or mashed potatoes. I served our beef tips over the potato recipe --->Old Fashioned Mashed Potatoes. Again this recipe was one of the BEST Beef Tips recipe I have ever made or tasted!
No Peek Beef Tips
- 2 lb beef tenderloin tips stew meat, chuck roast or chuck eye, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 packet Lipton dry onion soup mix or 4 Tbsp of homemade dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add cubed meat to a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
- Stir everything together to coat the beef.
- Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
- Do not remove foil until done.
- Serve alone or over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
More Beef Recipes
One Dish Meals
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.